I'd like to use this page to introduce myself to make you have a basic understanding of who's this guy, where's he come from and what he is doing now.
I was borned in a big village which located at ShanXi China in 1979. After a long happy childhood and ten years of schoolhood, I went to university in 1997 and graduated from HuNan University in 2001.
My first work was working as a software engineer to develop embedded software for network switch management module. It was a 5 years career that I leaned a lot of stuff that I didn't touch in university:
- Network Switch Development
- Embedded Software Development
- Network Protocols: TCP/UDP/SNMP/ICMP
- Developed Management Modules for several types of Ethernet L2 Switche
- Invented a Switch Automatic Discovery Protocol GWDP
- Learned a lot of Linux Knowledge's
- Learned how to team work
From 2006 I joined IBM to be a software engineer that mainly focus on System Management Software development for Scaling Cluster.
- C Language
- Perl Language
- Shell Language
- Python Language
- Agile Methodology
- Work Style